For the past 13 years HSMAI has honored the most talented professionals in hospitality marketing, sales and revenue optimization. On February 16, 2016 Tammy Farley, president of The Rainmaker Group, was honored as one of HSMAI’s Top 25 Extraordinary Minds for 2015 at the Adrian Awards.
(HSMAI Top 25 Winners)
“I am very grateful and humbled by this award. It’s especially satisfying to be recognized by HSMAI, an outstanding organization that has served the hospitality industry so well for so long. I feel privileged to share this award with a stellar group of industry peers.” - Tammy Farley
This year’s honor was presented at the 59th Annual Adrian Awards. The ceremony took place at the New York Marriott Marquis and included a private ceremony co-hosted by Questex Hospitality + Travel.
(HSMAI Top 25 Honorees on Stage at The Adrian Awards)
The selection process for the Top 25 Extraordinary Minds began with a call for nominations. A panel of judges was carefully selected to include industry experts who have shown remarkable leadership abilities and demonstrated phenomenal knowledge of the hospitality industry. Nominations were scored on a scale of 1-10 and included an evaluation of the nominees work over the past 18 months. Each score is based on the following criteria: creativity and innovation; cutting edge sales or marketing campaigns; triumph in challenging situations; and sales efforts that resulted in dramatic gains.
(From left: Colleen Birch, Tammy Farley)
The HSMAI Top 25 Extraordinary Minds for 2015 are:
- Robert Allegrini: Vice President, Hilton Worldwide
- Bob Anderson: President, Star Performance Inc.
- Srikanth Beldona: Associate Professor & Program Director of MS in Hospitality Business Management, University of Delaware
- Barry Biggar: President/CEO, Visit Fairfax
- Colleen Birch: Vice President, Hotel Optimization, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Noah Brodsky: SVP, Worldwide Loyalty and Engagement, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Felipe Carreras: Director E-Commerce, Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Richard Cassey: Chief Strategy Officer/Partner, Commit Agency
- Adriena Daunt: Public Relations Manager, The Americas ,Tourism New Zealand
- Stephanie Davis: Industry Director, Google
- Tammy Farley: President, The Rainmaker Group
- David Fine: Senior Vice President, Sales, Marketing & Revenue Development, PGA National Resort & Spa
- Nina Herrera-Davila: Senior Director, Consumer PR-Marriott Signature Brands, Marriott International
- Lauren Levin: Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communications, sbe
- Bill Linehan: Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, RLHC
- Monya Mandich: Head of Global Marketing & PR, Expedia Media Solutions, Expedia, Inc.
- Shannah Milstead: Executive Director, Sales Programs, FRHI Hotels & Resorts
- Kyle Murdoch: Senior Director, Digital, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
- Charlie Osmond: Chief Tease, Triptease
- Chris Romer: President & CEO, Vail Valley Partnership
- Marie Torres: Vice President, Marketing & Branding, Destination Hotels
- Claudia Vecchio: Director, Nevada Department of Tourism and Cultural Affairs
- Chris Wilroy: Senior Vice President, Commercial Services, Hilton Worldwide
- Monica Xuereb: Chief Revenue Officer, Loews Hotels & Resorts
- Kristin Yantis: Principal, Malen Yantis Public Relations
For more information on the Adrian Awards, visit - Adrian Awards